Initial Project Statement
The initial project statement stated that Project 10 will provide for facilities to support staff functions, program and educational services, the 4-H Program, and other community events sponsored by the Athens-Clarke County Cooperative Extension Office.
Dedication was held September 9, 2019. The storage building, and demonstration garden are complete. Public Art "Origins" designed by local artist David Hale, Peter McCarron and David Harrison was unveiled in a dedication ceremony on January 8, 2022.
SPLOST 2011 Project Monthly Update
Key Project Statistics
- Designer: W. R. Toole Engineering, Inc.
- Program Manager: Jacobs Engineering
- Sponsor: Cooperative Extension
- Original SPLOST Budget: $2,565,000
- Amended Budget: $3,911,987
- Total Cost to Date: $3,757,133
- Completion Date: Substantially Complete October 2019
*as of 2/21/2022