Initial Project Statement
Funding for the Costa Building will provide renovation and capital improvements to extend the life and usefulness of the building facility located at 133 East Washington Street. This will include major interior space and layout revisions, provision of ADA access, upgrades to the mechanical system to bring up to code, energy systems, provision of a fire sprinkler system, and additional elements are approved in the Project Concept by M&C on June 15, 2021.
The SPLOST office will send this project through a competitive bid process for the lowest responsive bid. These bids are expected to be released in January and returned in March.
SPLOST 2011 Project Monthly Update
Key Project Statistics
- Designer: Architectural Collaborative, LLC
- Contractor: Sheridan Construction
- Program Manager: Jacobs Engineering
- Project Sponsor: Central Services Department
- Original SPLOST Budget: $3,628,000
- Updated Budget: $5,169,198
- Total Cost: TBD
- Completion Date: TBD