Initial Project Statement
Funding for a public art program will provide for the selection and placement of public art within designated areas to include parks, city entrance corridors, green ways, and government buildings.
SPLOST 2011 Project Monthly Update
- Potential Sub-Project 2: “Stand Up & Play”
- Proposed Project Concept of “Stand Up and Play”, piano art and music for public places, is being presented to Oversight Committee October 22, 2018 and M&C December 4, 2018.
Key Project Statistics
- Program Manager: Jacobs Engineering
- Sponsor: Athens Cultural Affairs
- Original SPLOST Budget: $410,000
- Total Cost: TBD
- Completion Date: TBD