Project 18 provided for improvement of the fields of play for baseball, football, soccer and other sporting activities as approved by the Mayor and Commission for Satterfield Park. These improvements included new scoreboard equipment, new press boxes, and dugouts for four fields, expanded facilities to support storage of sports and maintenance equipment, new concession stand, new water service, better parking options, resurfacing of the tennis courts, general infrastructure improvements of park fencing and lighting, and new bathrooms to meet ADA accessibility standards.
Key Project Statistics
- Designer: W R Toole Engineers, Inc.
- Contractor: Pinnacle 1 Group, LLC
- Program Manager: Jacobs Engineering
- Sponsor: Leisure Services
- Original SPLOST Budget: $631,000
- Amended Budget: $614,950
- Total Cost: $614,950
- Completion Date: May 2015