- Q: Documents for Shredding - Where do I take them?
- Q: When will my recyclables be collected?
- Q: How and where can I recycle plastic bags and other stretchy plastics?
- Q: How do I recycle Shredded Paper? Why can it not go in the bin?
- Q: What is single stream recycling?
- Q: Your signs say ‘no plastic bags’; can I put my recyclables in a bag?
- Q: Batteries and light bulbs: where I can recycle them?
- Q: Can I recycle my pizza boxes?
- Q: My roll-cart is full and I have more recyclables. What do I do?
- Q: Why can’t plastic bags, wraps, etc., be recycled on the curb or at a drop-off site?
- Q: What questions should I be asking that would help my family become more efficient recyclers?
- Q: How can I get one those amazing reusable recycling bags for my recycling?
- Q: What do I need to know to insure that the things I recycle are actually sold to be repurposed?
- Q: Plastics are confusing, which ones can I recycle?
- Q: Can caps and lids be left on containers for recycling?
- Q: What is a Pay-As-You-Throw garbage collection system?
- Q: What is the biggest mistake residential customers make in recycling?
- Q: Dog food bags are not recyclable. Why?
- Q: What is the Waste Minimization Fee?
- My business is in a building with multiple other businesses. I don’t pay a trash bill; does this ordinance apply to me?
- I operate a small business that doesn’t generate much trash or recyclables. What I do generate I take home with me and use my residential collection service. Does the ordinance apply to me?
- I run a small business out of my home. Does this ordinance apply to me?