ACCess Wellness is a voluntary employee benefit dedicated to enhancing the mind, body and spirit of Athens-Clarke County employees and retirees. The goals of the Wellness services, programs, & resources are to improve employee health and well-being, increase productivity and decrease absenteeism, and manage health care costs by providing a variety of opportunities for employees and retirees to adopt and maintain healthy behaviors.
- ACC Well Activation Instructions
- Physician Form for Blood Draw & Biometric Screening
- How to Check Your Bloodwork Results in the ACC Well
- ACC WELL System Use Tips
- ACC Well Smart Phone Shortcut Guide
- FY19 Wellness Manual
Pounds Are Fallin' Challenges:
- January Health Education: Slash the Stigma
- December Health Education
- November Health Education
- October Health Education
- September Health Educa
Other Health Resources:
- ACC 5k Walk/Jog Courses
- Anthem BCBS Doc Talk Seminars
- Anthem BCBS Audio Health Library
- Exercise Log
- Nutrition Log
- 1st quarter: July 1 - September 30
- 2nd quarter: October 1 - December 31
- 3rd quarter: January 1 - March 31
- 4th quarter: April 1 - June 30
Athens-Clarke County Employee Fitness Center:
- The facility is located at the back end of the Georgia Square Mall, off of Atlanta Highway, near the ACC Police Department.
- All ACC employees and their dependents (over age 18) are eligible to use the fitness facility. There is no childcare available at the facility, and due to safety issues, no dependents under age 18 are allowed in the facility.
- To gain access to the facility, you must schedule a brief fitness center orientation. At orientation, you will receive a keycard that will give you access to the facility.
- To schedule an orientation, please email our Wellness Coaches at email@example.com. Or, you may call the fitness center at 706-613-1995. Please specify day/time availability so that your orientation may be scheduled efficiently.