What is EAP?
The ACC Work Life Balance Employee Assistance Program (EAP), provided at no-cost to employees through Unum, can help you find solutions for the everyday challenges of work and home as well as for more serious issues involving emotional and physical well-being including:
- Childcare and/or eldercare referrals
- Personal relationship information
- Health information and online tools
- Legal consultations with licensed attorneys
- Financial planning assistance
- Stress Management
- Career Development
- Other personal mental and physical health issues
Three ways to access help through EAP:
- Telephone consultations: Speak confidentially with a master's level consultant to clarify your needs, evaluate options and create an action plan.
- Face-to-face meetings: Meet with a local consultant up to three times per issues for short-term problem resolution.
- Educational materials: Receive information through the online library of downloadable materials and interactive tools.
You can contact the Work-Life Balance EAP 24- hours a day by calling 1-800-854-1446 or visit www.unum.com/lifebalance