Have a health question? Under the weather? With LiveHealth Online, you don’t have to schedule an appointment, drive to the doctor’s office, and then wait for your appointment. In fact, you don’t even have to leave your home or office. Doctors can answer questions, make a diagnosis, and even prescribe basic medications when needed.*
With LiveHealth Online, you get:
- Immediate doctor visits through live video.
- Your choice of U.S. board-certified doctors.
- Help at the same cost as your regular doctor visits.
- Private, secure and convenient online visits.
Who are the doctors who use LiveHealth Online?
- U.S. board-certified.
- Average 15 years practicing medicine.
- Mostly primary care physicians.
- Specially trained for online visits.
When can you use LiveHealth Online?
- As always, you should call 911 with any emergency.
- Otherwise, you can use LiveHealth Online whenever you have a health concern and don’t want to wait. Doctors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Some of the most common uses include:
- Cold and flu symptoms such as a cough, fever, and headaches
- Sinus infections
- Family health questions
How much does it cost to use LiveHealth Online?
- Employees enrolled in a BCBS POS plan are subject to a $10 co-pay
- BCBS CHS plan holders will pay up to $49
- LiveHealth Online is also available to anyone not enrolled in a BCBS health insurance plan. The cost will vary depending on personal plan coverage, but will not exceed $49.
Start a conversation now. Just enroll for free at livehealthonline.com or on the app, and you’re ready to see a doctor.
*As legally permitted in certain states