Report a Problem

If you have a problem to report, here are some helpful contacts:

water problem-01_1

Water / Sewer Emergencies
(Public Utilities Department)

  • 706-613-3495 (Mon. - Fri. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
  • 706-613-3481 (After hours or weekend)


Streetlight Outages

Streetlights are leased by the Unified Government from the individual power providers and maintained by each power provider. Visit the FAQ section for more information 

Police Shield

Criminal or Potential Criminal Activity 
(Police Department)

  • 911
  • 706-613-3345 (Non-emergency)

Traffic Signal

Traffic Signal / Sign Outages 
(Transportation & Public Works Department)

  • 706-613-3460 (Weekday business hours)
  • 706-613-3345 (After hours - Police Department)

Paw Print blue

Animal-Related Issues
(Animal Services)

  • 706-613-3540 (Mon. - Fri., 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
  • 911 (After hours emergencies)


Other Issues?

For any other issues, please contact the Public Information Office at 706-613-3795 or and we will route your concern to the appropriate staff person.

(Note: The Public Information Office is generally only open on weekdays during regular business hours. After hours emails or calls may not be answered or forwarded until the next business day.)