Who do I call to report a pothole?

Call the Athens-Clarke County Streets and Drainage Division at 706-613-3465 for potholes on a public street. We will issue a work order and go out to fix the problem as soon as possible. If the pothole is on a privately owned street or parking lot, contact the property owner or property management company to have it repaired.

Roadway Maintenance & Improvements

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get a driveway or parking permit?
2. Who do I call to report a pothole?
3. Am I allowed to put a dumpster in the street right of way?
4. Under what circumstances do I need a Right-of-Way Encroachment Permit?
5. How can I determine the location of the right-of-way on a given roadway?
6. Does Athens-Clarke County pick up dead animals?
7. Who do I call about a tree that has fallen across my street?
8. Who do I call about a drainage problem?
9. Does Athens-Clarke County clean out driveway pipes?
10. How do I report a persistent safety issue on a non-residential roadway?