Registration begins March 18 at 9am for ACC residents and March 20 at Noon for Non residents.
Weekly sessions include outdoor and nature-based activities at both Sandy Creek Nature Center and Sandy Creek Park. Explore woods and waters. Includes swimming, canoeing, archery, meeting live animals and more!
The camp flyer has information about all the week themes.
Maximum enrollment of 60 campers per week for 7-12 years. Each camper is limited to a maximum of four one-week sessions and two for teen.
- Ages: 7 -8, 9-12 (Camper must be the age of their group by the start date of camp.)
- Dates: Camp operates Monday through Friday. Seven weekly sessions are offered.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Before and After Care available for an additional fee)
- Fee: $75 ACC resident/per week; $113 Non-resident/per week
- Location:Sandy Creek Nature Center
Parents who wish to apply for an ACC Leisure Services Scholarship must do so prior to the day of camp registration.
Before and After Care are services offered beyond the general camp program and therefore do not qualify as part of the ACC Leisure Services Scholarship program.