Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please complete and submit the form below. At the end of the form, you will be given an opportunity to print a copy for your files. There is a non-refundable $25 application fee that must be mailed to the Events Specialist's office at: ACC Leisure Services Department, PO Box 1868, Athens, GA 30603 before your application will be processed. Please allow up to 2 weeks for application processing.
Please allow 2 months lead time and an alternate date.
Rented in groups of 5
Rented in groups of 10
1. Acknowledge that all information provided in application is correct. Changes cannot be made without written permission from Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services Department staff.
2. Permission for use is only for the date, time, and for the purpose stated on the application.
3. Acknowledge and accept the terms outlined in the Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services Department Special Events policy. (See attached.)
4. Upon approval of the event, follow the written terms and conditions provided by the Department.
5. Provide a Certificate of Insurance for the event.
6. If required by Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services Department, provide security for the event.
7. Be on site at the beginning of set up throughout the duration of the event.
8. To insure that Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services Department Park rules and applicable Athens-Clarke County Ordinances are followed by event’s participants, volunteers and spectators. Please note that alcohol and smoking are prohibited in Athens-Clarke County parks and facilities.
9. Require all vendors to hold the appropriate licenses, permits and insurance.
10. Allow Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services Department to set up informational tables promoting department programs and events.
11. Unless noted in agreement, permit is for non-exclusive use of the facility.
12. Remove any private equipment, signs, etc. by the facility’s closing time the day of the event.
13. Leave the facility in the same condition as found, placing trash and recyclable material in provided containers.
14. Agree to indemnify, protect, and hold harmless Athens-Clarke County, its officers, officials, employees, agents and servants from any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, loss and expenses of whatever kind or nature to any person or to any property arising out of or in connection with the Agreement herein for the utilization of the said facility and to pay for any costs associated with the above resulting from the use of the facility by the organizer and event attendees.
15. Accept that Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services Department has the right to cancel the event if safety of participants or condition of property is at risk.
16. Understand that failure to comply with the Athens-Clarke County ordinances, park rule or terms of this agreement can be used as grounds for immediate revocation of facility usage and/or loss of future privileges.
All events applying for permit during the COVID-19 Pandemic must provide a Social Distance Plan. This plan may be in draft form for this submission, but the presenter will be held accountable for following the final plan at the event.
Authorized Representative of Organization ( Please Type Full Name)
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field