About the Division
Accounts Payable is responsible for working with all the Athens-Clarke County Unified Government departments and over 12,000 vendors to insure accurate and timely payment of all goods and services purchased by the Athens-Clarke County Unified Government.
Checks are processed on a bi-weekly schedule and checks are mailed to vendors each Friday.
Accounts Payable also maintains and files forms 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service.
All invoices should be sent to:
Finance Department / Accounts Payable
P.O. Box 1748
Athens, GA 30603
Please open pdf forms in Microsoft Explorer or Google Chrome Browsers. If using the Microsoft Edge Browser, please click on the 3 buttons in the top right corner and select "Open with Internet Explorer".
Vendors must submit a new W9 form if their Federal Tax Identification number changes.
Questions concerning vendor payments may be directed to:
- Annette Loggins, Financial Services Administrator: 762-400-6046
- Joyce Fountain, Financial Support Supervisor 762-400-6068
- Michele Tully, processes O-Z Vendor Names 762-400-6052
- Kimberly Brady processes A-F Vendor Names 762-400-6047
- Jackie Scott processes G-N Vendor Names 762-400-6050