Camps & Out of School Activities
Out of School Activities:
Online Registration Resources:
Summer Camp 2022
What makes summer camp with Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services awesome? Where else can you go behind the scenes and learn animal care at Bear Hollow Zoo, design your own theatrical or dance production, practice your canoe and archery skills, get skateboarding and triathlon coaching, learn all about fashion design and sewing, hang out with friends all day, and have fun - right here in Athens? We have it all!
ACCGov Leisure Services offers full and half-day options for children ages 6-17!
- Art Camps (Lyndon House Arts Center, featuring 2D and 3D, painting, drawing, printmaking, paper-making, ceramics, video art)
- Dance Camps (East Athens Educational Dance Center featuring African Drum & Dance, Hip Hop & Jazz, Ballet & Tap, and Modern Dance)
- Gymnastics Camps (Bishop Park)
- Nature Camps (Memorial Park and Sandy Creek Day Camp)
- Sports Camps (ACC Tennis Center, Bishop Park, & Southeast Clarke Park, featuring specialized coaching for basketball, flag football, skateboarding, soccer, tennis, triathlon)
- Theatre Camps (Athens Creative Theatre, featuring on-stage and behind-the-scenes technical instruction)
- Teen Camps (Athens Creative Theatre, East Athens Community Center, Lay Park, Rocksprings Park, Sandy Creek Day Camp)
- Traditional All-Day Camps (East Athens Community Center, Lay Park, Rocksprings Park)
SAVE THE DATE!
ACC residents: March 19, 2022 @ 9AM
Non-ACC residents: March 21 @ noon
- COVID-19 Protocols -
SIGNIFICANTLY reduced numbers of participants (In order to keep groups small and separate from one another, there are fewer spaces available for this year.)
"Masks On" for all campers and staff
Small group sizes of 10 or fewer campers per group, with dedicated staff for each group. Groups will not co-mingle.
Temperature checks upon arrival
Aggressive cleaning and sanitizing of spaces, equipment, and supplies for each group as possible.
No field trips or transporting of students in vehicles
Updated Parent Handbook with expanded COVID-19 protocols