Yes, effective June 1st, most Leisure Services parks and facilities are open under regular hours of operation with restricted use and limited public access, with some exceptions.
The following restrictions are in effect for the immediate future:
- Facilities will operate with limited public access which is dependent upon occupancy, based on recommendations from the CDC.
- Athletic fields and gymnasiums will be open but no competitive play will be allowed due to social distancing concerns.
- Dog park access will be limited.
- Facility rentals are cancelled until further notice.
- Virtual programs continue at www.accgov.com/leisure
- In-person programs have begun with limited capacity, mask-wearing, social distancing, and temperature checks.
The following area remains closed at this time:
Face covers are strongly recommended at indoor facilities and outdoors when social distancing may be challenging. People are reminded to continue to limit close contact, practice physical distancing measures, wash or sanitize hands frequently, and follow group gathering and other guidelines per the governor’s statewide executive orders.