How do I find help to stop foreclosure?
Ask for a housing counselor at:
  • ACTION Inc. - Ph: 706-546-8293 ext. 25

  • East Athens Development Corporation - Ph: 706-208-0048

  • Hancock Community Development Corporation - Ph: 706-546-1154

  • Athens Land Trust - Ph: 706-613-0122

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a fair housing complaint?
2. How do I find help to stop foreclosure?
3. Does my organization qualify for exemption from federal income tax?
4. Is this the Section 8 Rental Assistance Office?
5. Who can help me fix my house?
6. Where can I buy a new home?
7. Do you have any HUD homes for sale?
8. Where can I find more information about administering a CDBG funded project?