Can you recommend a tree service for me?

Athens-Clarke County does not endorse any particular tree service; however we do recommend that you consider using a Certified Arborist for work on living trees. Check out the ISA website to find a Certified Arborist in our area:

International Society of Arboriculture website

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit to remove trees from my property?
2. My neighbor has a dangerous tree; can you make them remove it for me?
3. Why aren't businesses keeping trees when they develop?
4. Can someone come and take a look at my tree?
5. Are trees in historic districts protected?
6. Can you recommend a tree service for me?
7. Are the utility companies allowed to prune my trees?
8. What kind of tree should I plant?
9. When is the best time to plant a tree?