How do I file a fair housing complaint?

Housing discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, religion, sex, family status, age, or disability is illegal. If you believe your rights have been violated you can file a fair housing complaint by using an online form or you can call the Department of Housing and Urban Development's Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity toll-free 1 (800) 669-9777.

Fair Housing Complaint Form

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a fair housing complaint?
2. How do I find help to stop foreclosure?
3. Does my organization qualify for exemption from federal income tax?
4. Is this the Section 8 Rental Assistance Office?
5. Who can help me fix my house?
6. Where can I buy a new home?
7. Do you have any HUD homes for sale?
8. Where can I find more information about administering a CDBG funded project?