How can I obtain information regarding my case?
Code Enforcement cases are public record. You may speak with the officer who is handling your case or you may request a copy through our open records law by detailing the information you wish to obtain. If a case is still active our office is restricted in the amount and type of information that we can give by law. Once it has been closed then more complete information would be available.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a suspected code violation?
2. Do I have to give my name to report a suspected code violation?
3. As a tenant, can I report property maintenance violations in my apartment or rental home?
4. Who do I speak with regarding a warning notice that I received?
5. Can I place signs along the roadside?
6. Can I keep chickens on my property?
7. My neighbor does not follow the neighborhood covenants, can Code Enforcement do something about this?
8. What is considered a junked vehicle?
9. What can I do if vehicles are illegally parked on my street?
10. How do I request a fence permit?
11. Do I need a permit if I am a roadside vendor?
12. How do I obtain information regarding code violations?
13. How can I obtain information regarding my case?