Do I need a permit if I am a roadside vendor?
Roadside vendors in Athens-Clarke County require a business certificate from the Finance Department and a zoning permit from the Planning & Zoning Department. All roadside vendors need both before they can sell their products on the roadside.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a suspected code violation?
2. Do I have to give my name to report a suspected code violation?
3. As a tenant, can I report property maintenance violations in my apartment or rental home?
4. Who do I speak with regarding a warning notice that I received?
5. Can I place signs along the roadside?
6. Can I keep chickens on my property?
7. My neighbor does not follow the neighborhood covenants, can Code Enforcement do something about this?
8. What is considered a junked vehicle?
9. What can I do if vehicles are illegally parked on my street?
10. How do I request a fence permit?
11. Do I need a permit if I am a roadside vendor?
12. How do I obtain information regarding code violations?
13. How can I obtain information regarding my case?