Can you provide legal advice?
No. Please retain an attorney to address your legal matter. The Public Defender's Office also provides legal representation for those who are qualified. Please contact the Public Defender's Office at 706-369-6440 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Can you provide legal advice?
2. Can I speak directly with the judge if I have a case before them?
3. When is my court date?
4. Who should I contact if I have a question about my case?
5. I need legal advice.
6. When is my court date?
7. Do I qualify for a public defender?
8. Can I talk to the judge about my case?
9. How can I find out my probation requirements?
10. How can I get a new or different court date?
11. Has the judge made a decision in my civil case?