How do I submit my restitution documents?

If you are a victim requiring restitution, please contact your victim advocate to find out which out-of-pocket expenses you can recoup and what documentation will be required. 

You may submit your documents in whichever way is most convenient for you. Either drop it in the mail (325 E Washington St Ste 550 Athens GA 30601) or stop by our office in the downtown Athens courthouse. You may also email your victim advocate and/or the office administrative assistant, or fax to 706-613-3229.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact my victim advocate/prosecutor?
2. How do I report violation(s) of bond conditions / order?
3. How do I register for VINE (Victim Information Notification Everyday)?
4. How do I request a change to active special conditions of bond?
5. How do I submit my restitution documents?
6. How do I submit evidence pertaining to my case?