How do I contact my victim advocate/prosecutor?

The Athens-Clarke County Solicitor-General’s office, located in the downtown Athens-Clarke County courthouse at 325 E Washington St, Suite 550 (5th floor), is open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. You can also contact our office by calling 706-613-3215. If you are not sure who you need to speak with when calling, it is helpful to have as much information pertaining to your case as possible (ie: name of person charged/offense date, police case report number (CRN #), a court docket number, etc.) so that we may connect you without taking up too much of your time. You may also use our staff directory for a list of staff and their email addresses.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact my victim advocate/prosecutor?
2. How do I report violation(s) of bond conditions / order?
3. How do I register for VINE (Victim Information Notification Everyday)?
4. How do I request a change to active special conditions of bond?
5. How do I submit my restitution documents?
6. How do I submit evidence pertaining to my case?