Hello! You are receiving this email because you subscribed to updates from ACCGov related to the SPLOST 2020 Project 25: East Side Public Library.
At their November 1, 2022 Regular Session, the Athens-Clarke County Mayor and Commission voted to:
- Approve the East Side Library project concept
- Approve the East Side Library site selection criteria
- Authorize the Site Selection Committee and staff to identify potential sites, based on the site selection criteria, for public feedback and subsequently develop a candidate site list for review and approval by Mayor and Commission
Resources from that meeting and discussion:
- Potential sites will be identified based on the site selection criteria for public feedback before presentation to the Mayor and Commission
- Tentative dates:
- Public Engagement on Potential Sites: March 2023
- Mayor and Commission Work Session on Candidate Sites: July 2023
- Mayor and Commission Vote on Candidate Sites: August 2023
- Final Site Selection: November 2023
to stay updated on this project.