Park and Facility Update
Most Leisure Services parks and facilities including Bear Hollow Zoo, Lyndon Arts Center, Sandy Creek Nature Center, Sandy Creek Park, community centers, and athletic parks are operating under regular hours of operation with restricted use and limited public access.
A complete list of parks and facilities open to the public is available at www.accgov.com/leisure.
The following restrictions are in effect for the immediate future:
• Facilities will operate with limited public access which is dependent upon occupancy, based on recommendations from the CDC.
• Athletic fields and gymnasiums are open, but no competitive play is allowed due to social distancing concerns.
• Pickleball and tennis courts are open.
• Dog park access is limited.
• Virtual programs continue at www.accgov.com/leisure.
Morton Theatre remains closed as well as unsupervised amenities including playgrounds, outdoor basketball and volleyball courts.
Face covers must be worn at all parks and facilities. People are reminded to continue to limit close contact, practice physical distancing measures, wash or sanitize hands frequently, and follow group gathering and other guidelines per the governor's statewide executive order
For more information, please call 706-613-3800.