Most Leisure Services parks and facilities including Lyndon Arts Center, Sandy Creek Nature Center, community centers, and athletic parks are operating under regular hours of operation with restricted use and limited public access.
A complete list of parks and facilities open to the public is available at www.accgov.com/leisureThe following restrictions are in effect for the immediate future:
• Facilities will operate with limited public access which is dependent upon occupancy, based on recommendations from the CDC.
• Athletic fields and gymnasiums are open, but no competitive play is allowed due to social distancing concerns.
• Pickleball and tennis courts are open.
• Dog park access is limited.
• Facility rentals are cancelled until further notice.
• Virtual programs continue at www.accgov.com/leisure
Bear Hollow Zoo, Morton Theatre, pools and splash pads remain closed. Additionally,
unsupervised amenities, including playgrounds, outdoor basketball and volleyball courts, are closed, as well as the beach at Sandy Creek Park
Face covers are strongly recommended at indoor facilities and outdoors when social distancing may be challenging. People are reminded to continue to limit close contact, practice physical distancing measures, wash or sanitize hands frequently, and follow group gathering and other guidelines per the governor's statewide executive orders.
For more information, please call 706-613-3800 or visit www.accgov.com/leisure