ATTENTION ACC TRANSIT PASSENGERS
In continued efforts to reduce transmission of the Coronavirus yet still serve the public during this challenging time, the following will take effect tomorrow morning, March 18, 2020 and continue until April 7, 2020.
1. Transit services will be reduced to our Weekend Service level of 9 routes operating between 7:30am until 9:45pm, 7-days a week. Specific routes, descriptions and schedules can be found at: https://www.accgov.com/8848/Nights-Weekends
2. Lift Demand Response services will operate on an medically essential need only basis, no other demand response services will be offered.
3. All Transit services will be offered “Fare Free”.
4. A One (1) round trip rule will be instituted to prohibit continual riding of the buses. Riders will be required to either debark at the MMTC, the end of the line, or somewhere along the route, each hour or trip. Continuous riding throughout the day is prohibited.
5. All fix-route services will be operated “Rear door boarding and debarking” only and a “Do Not Cross Barrier” will be placed behind the drivers compartment to promote social distancing between bus operators and passengers
6. A “No Unaccompanied Youth/ Riders under 18 without a parent or guardian” policy will be instituted.
7. The Multimodal Transportation Center’s Building will be closed to the public. Transfers will continue at the covered bus bays at the MMTC.
8. ACCTD Maintence and Operations Facility at 325 Pound Street will be closed to the public.
Thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe and stay well.
–ACC Transit Personnel