ACC Arrest Record Restriction Event
Due to COVID-19 protocols, the event will be held online through Webex on Saturday, November 20, 2021 from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
For specific cases in Athens-Clarke County, you may be eligible to restrict your criminal record from public view. Restricting criminal arrest records for non-criminal justice purposes might help you get a job or housing and a clean start.
- Arrest took place in Athens-Clarke County by the Athens-Clarke County Police Department, Sheriff’s Office, Georgia State Patrol, or UGA Police
- Not available for pending charges
- Retroactive first offender and misdemeanor offender screening available
- Must pre-register online or by paper form
- Must bring a valid Georgia or U.S. photo ID to retrieve the paper restriction file at the Solicitor’s Office between November 1-15 in order to participate in the online event
Below is a webinar video recorded in conjunction with the University of Georgia School of Law Public Interest Practicum on Record Restriction.
Session Day(s) Times Dates Location Age Participants
Event Registration Sa 10:00 AM — 1:00 PM
Would you like to sign in/create an account or proceed as a guest?Virtual, through Webex Athens, GA 30601
- 10:00 AM — 1:00 PM
Virtual, through Webex
Athens, GA 30601
Registration for this session ends October 29, 2021.