Regular Session Voting Meetings
Meetings are streamed and broadcast live, as well as available on-demand afterwards.
Regular & Special Called Session Videos
Regular Session Agenda & Documents
- January 4, 2022 Revised agenda
- TSPLOST 2023 Candidate Projects and Descriptions
- 01 LRC Report Recommendation to Extend Pilot Program for Alcohol Serving Opportunities with Special Events
- 02 Setting the Qualifying Fees for office in the 2022 General Primary Election as prescribed by law.
- 03 SPLOST 2020 Proj 05, Fire Department Equipment Proj, Sub-Proj 3 and SPLOST 2020 Proj 08, Public Safety Vehicles, etc.
- 04 TSPLOST 2018 Project 06, Firefly Trail Sub-Project 4 Trail Creek Crossing Project Professional Services Supplement
- 05 Carlton Terrace Joint Use Stub Sanitary Sewer Construction Project
- 06 SPLOST 2020 Project 03, Classic Center Arena Updated Project Budget, NTE GMP and PM Services Contract Amendment
- 07 Memorial Park Sewer Replacement and Dog Park Improvements - Bid Award
- 08 Project Concept and Memorandum of Understanding for the Expansion of the Athens Neighborhood Health Center
- 09 Appointments to the Oconee Rivers Greenway Commission
- 10 1310 Spring Valley Road
- 11 2855 and 2865 Riverbend Road
- 12 326 Arch Street - Exception to Policy Procedure WS-011 Water and or Sanitary Sewer Services
- 13 182 First Street - Request for Exception to Policy Procedure Statement WS-011 Water and or Sanitary Sewer Services
- 14 5100 Atlanta Highway - Approval of a Private Pump Station and Force Main
- 15 Community Benefit Agreements Submitted by Agencies Wishing to Qualify for Rent Reduction for Use of ACCGov Facilities.
- 16 SPLOST 2020 Project 03 Classic Center Arena Construction Materials Testing and Special Inspections Services
- 17 SPLOST 2020 Proj 22, Broadband Connectivity Enhancement Telecommunication Consulting Design Professional Services Contract Award
- 18 Judiciary Request for American Rescue Plan Act Funds through the State of Georgia Administrative Office of the Courts
- 20 Intergovernmental Agreement between ACCGov and the Joint Development Authority - Partnership with the Food Bank of Northeast Georgia
- 21 Text Amendments Mass Grading
- 22 Twenty-Fifth Ordinance Declaring Local Emergency related to COVID-19
- 23 Adopt Athens Proclamation
- 24 1st Amendment to MAKO NEHD and ACC Testing MOA