Drop Off/Pick Up
Students should arrive to the Dance Center 15 minutes prior to the start of class. This allows for students to get prepared for class and be in the studio on time before attendance is taken. Students will not be permitted to enter class 5 minutes after the class has begun.
All students regardless of age are required to be signed in when entering the facility for classes. Students ages 8 and over can sign themselves in. Students under the age of 8 are required to have a responsible adult sign them in.
All students regardless of age are required to be signed out when exiting the facility. The parent/guardian who signed the registration form is the only official person to pick up the child unless someone else is listed as an authorized person for pickup. In an effort to protect the child, it is the parent's responsibility to:
- Come inside the facility and sign out the child. Children are not permitted to sign themselves out unless the parent has given special permission to the staff.
- Inform all authorized persons to sign out the child. Also inform them of the late pick-up fee.
- Alert the staff (and child) of anyone that is absolutely off limits in picking up the child.
- In case of an emergency, call the staff if the child will be picked up by someone other than who is authorized.
- Inform the staff if the teenage child drives to and from the facility. Teenagers that transport themselves are responsible for signing themselves out and notifying a staff person prior to departure.
- Make sure that your Authorization for Pickup is kept updated.
Students must be picked up promptly after class is dismissed. Parents must notify us by telephone if they will be late picking up their child. If the child is picked up past the designated departure time, a fee of $10.00 for every 15 minutes beyond designated departure time will be assessed and must be paid before the child can attend the next camp day.