Refunds for Leisure Services programs are granted according to the following policy:
- If Leisure Services is responsible for the cancellation of a program or class, then a full refund will be issued to all registered participants.
- No refunds will be granted after the start of the program session or class. Collected fees of less than $5 will not be refunded (unless the department cancels the program or class).
- Refunds will be assessed an administration fee of 25% of the amount paid. This fee applies to all programs with a fee of $5 or more.
- After the deadline of seven business days, refunds may not be granted without a written medical excuse from a licensed physician.
- Requests must be received from and refunds will be issued to the individual who registered the participant.
- Where applicable, programs in high demand may require a non-refundable deposit in lieu of the 25% administrative refund fee.
- In unusual situations (patron is relocating, has an illness, or becomes physically unable to continue program, etc.) where a refund is requested for services that have been paid in advance (such as annual passes), the balance of remaining value may be refunded after receipt of a written request.
- Behavior-related dismissals may not be eligible for refund.
- All approvals for refunds will be forwarded to the department director for approval.
Refunds for Leisure Services rentals are granted according to the following policy:
- For facility rental refund requests due to inclement weather for outdoor facility rentals, the department reserves the right to issue a credit for a future reservation for the same type of facility within twelve (12) months in lieu of refunds.
- There will be no refund of the facility fee or deposit, if applicable, if the cancellation is made less than thirty (30) days prior to the reservation date.
- A refund less a 25% service charge of amount paid may be approved when the Renter submits a written request at least thirty (30) days before the rental date.
- All requests for refunds will be forwarded to the Department Director for approval.
For more information on our policies, contact us at 706-613-3800.