Refunds for Leisure Services programs are granted according to the following policy:
- If Leisure Services is responsible for the cancellation of a program or class, then a full refund will be issued to all registered participants.
- No refunds will be granted after the start of the program session or class. Collected fees of less than $5 will not be refunded (unless the department cancels the program or class).
- Refunds will be assessed an administration fee of 25% of the amount paid. This fee applies to all programs with a fee of $5 or more.
- All refund requests must be received no later than seven (7) business days prior to the first day of the program or class. After the seven (7) day deadline, refunds will not be granted without a written medical excuse from a licensed physician.
- Requests must be received from and refunds will be issued to the individual who registered the participant.
- Where applicable, programs in high demand may require a non-refundable deposit in lieu of the 25% administrative refund fee.
- In unusual situations (patron is relocating, has an illness, or becomes physically unable to continue program, etc.) where a refund is requested for services that have been paid in advance (such as annual passes), the balance of remaining value may be refunded after receipt of a written request.
- Behavior-related dismissals may not be eligible for refund.
- All approvals for refunds will be forwarded to the department director for approval.
Refunds for Leisure Services rentals are granted according to the following policy:
- For facility rental refund requests due to inclement weather for outdoor facility rentals, the department reserves the right to issue a credit for a future reservation for the same type of facility within twelve (12) months in lieu of refunds.
- There will be no refund of the facility fee or deposit, if applicable, if the cancellation is made less than thirty (30) days prior to the reservation date.
- A refund less a 25% service charge of amount paid may be approved when the Renter submits a written request at least thirty (30) days before the rental date.
- All requests for refunds will be forwarded to the Department Director for approval.
For more information on our policies, contact us at 706-613-3800.